2021 Club Supported Races
Join the Austin Triathlon Club at these upcoming triathlon races!
Every year the Austin Triathlon Club chooses several local and regional triathlon races where we support our members interested in racing together. At each race we'll have our club tent near transition for members to meet before and after the race. This is where we get a group photo before the race starts; provide water; help answer questions; and relax and share race-day recaps. Each race is a different distance, so triathletes of all abilities can be a part of a fun, welcoming, and supportive race environment. These races are a great way to make new friends and meet other club members!
- The Rookie Triathlon (May 2, 2021, Austin): Super sprint distance race that is a perfect beginner race and super fun for more experienced racers. We cannot wait to get back to racing in Austin at The Rookie!
- Life Time Tri CapTex (May 31, 2021, Austin): Sprint and Olympic distance races on Memorial Day. Swim, bike, and run near downtown Austin!
- Marble Falls Triathlon (date TBD, Marble Falls): Sprint, Olympic, and Aquabike options in the scenic hill country.
- Jack's Generic Triathlon (August 29, 2021, Austin): Sprint distance race offers aquabike, triathlon, and relay options. Jack's is also the third race in the Texas Triathlon series!
- Mighty Mujer Triathlon (June 13, 2021, Lakeway): Sprint distance all female triathlon on a scenic course starting at the Lakeway City Park. A super fun race!
- Kerrville Triathlon Festival (September 25-26, 2021, Kerrville): Sprint, Olympic and Half distance races offer something for everyone! Join us in the beautiful hill country.
- Ironman 70.3 Waco (October TBD, 2021, Waco): Half ironman race distance where you swim in the Brazos River, bike a single loop on relatively flat back-country roads, and run 2 loops finishing at the Waco suspension bridge.
Call for Race Leaders
We are looking for race leaders for each Club Supported Race—members to help us make each event great and really showcase the team-focused spirit of the Austin Triathlon Club! With the help of the Austin Tri Club board members, duties of race leaders include:
- ensuring the club tent, table, and camp chairs make it to the race venue and back
- hanging the club banner
- ensuring there are snacks, refreshments, and coffee (!) at the club tent
The club is always looking for ways to partner with races to provide volunteers and support for the race. If you are in need of volunteers, please email the club.